After a month of a small wardrobe, I feel like I never want summer to end - I like my wardrobe so much.
Here's what's currently in the active wardrobe:
- dark denim pedal pushers
- white jean shorts
- white cropped bf jeans
- gray bf jeans (replaced missing bf cropped blue jeans)
- black city shorts
- black/white striped knit tube skirt
- light jean shorts (would like to replace these)
- mid-blue chambray
- navy short-sleeved button-up (replaced drapey navy that was fiddly) (pic #3)
- white mesh-sleeved sweater
- raspberry mesh sweater (pic #1)
- plum mixed-media top
- BethAnn tee (pic#2)
- navy/white gingham shirt
- black/tan ikat print top
- white sleeveless top (is starting to pill - will probably get purged)
- blue gray-green print top (polyester and not super comfy, will probably get purged)
- white lace knit shell (so far unworn)
- black Eileen Fisher
- Cobalt and black striped
- black leather Spiegel jacket
- white pleather jacket
- denim vest (so far unworn)
- black birkenstocks
- cognac born sandals
- cognac loafers (so far unworn)
2 belts: black and cognac
And, if they ever show up again, one more pants (boyfriend jeans), and one more topper (silver/gray sparkly cardigan)
In the past month, I've worn six of the tops only once, and one no times at all.
I'm wearing the chambray and the white mesh sleeved sweater all the time, and the BethAnn tee and plum mixed-media top also quite frequently. (The navy button-up in #3 is a recent replacement for the drapey navy tee - I think it'll get worn more than just this once, we'll see).
I must admit that I feel like this is almost too much - four patterned tops is probably too many. And I have an urge to duplicate the chambray shirt and the white mesh-sleeves sweater. I'll do so if I get the opportunity.
I'm in a bit of an analysis frenzy, I fear. Kudos to you if you're reading it all :)
And comments, questions, observations, and wisdom (especially as I start to think about planning for fall) are all more than welcome!
ETA: WIW pics - the raspberry sweater and black/white tube skirt, the BethAnn tee and some jeans that I was trialing (they probably won't stay - they muffintop me), and white jeans with the navy short-sleeved button-up that is a potential replacement for the drapey navy tee. It's comfy, does it look okay, or even good?